Ideas, inspiration and a work. All people are free in expressing thoughts, feelings and their free spirit in a wonderful art of graffiti. It is a free expression of feeling and cans be Called Big, bold and beautiful. Today We Are showcasing Some really Beautiful and Cool Graffiti Designs.
In creating a work, whether it's what everyone always associated as in this case is the person who created it would be no sense to give a sign / signature as a form of identity. And tag graffiti is a symbol or sign for artists to give the identity of his work, For that, at this time I will explain or give tips making a graffiti tag is right, nice and cool in your graffiti art. Let us start immediately, be prepared.
1. hink of something short and snappy. If your name happens to be Katherine Jebediah Smith, perhaps you can go with the snappy “Kat,” the jazzy “Jeb” or simply “Smy.” Three letters is a good length to aim for since you want to be able to tag your tag quickly.
2. Decide on the lettering to mirror the effect you want. “Kat” with fat, bubbly letters is going to give you a softer, cartoonish feel. If you paint “Kat” with jagged, sharp letters you will emit a harsher feel.
3. Figure out proportions. Practice the tag on a piece of paper using your chosen letters to see which layout is most eye-catching. For instance, a jagged-lettered “Kat” with a large, pointy “K” and long-tailed, pointy “T” will stand out in a crowd of other tags.
4. Play with the arrangement of the letters. See if any can overlap or connect to each other in eye-catching configurations. “Kat” has two long lines on which you can build the “A” and the “T.”
5. Include, or don’t include, any borders, background shading or designs within the letters. You can circle the tag and shade the background and not the letters, shade none of it and have just bold outlines or even include stripes, polka dots or squiggly lines inside the letters themselves.
Please give your comments about this graffiti image, Thanks....